Announcement: commenting on old posts

Moderator: Somes J

Somes J

Announcement: commenting on old posts

Post by Somes J »

I often feel uncomfortable commenting on stuff that hasn't gotten any replies for a couple of weeks, as I'm used to relatively active forums where doing so is considered thread necromancy. I don't know whether other people experience this, but in case they do this is just a public service announcement from the tenant of this little corner of Omniverse One that I appreciate any and all comments on my work, regardless of how long ago it was posted. I enjoy any and all comments and questions you may have, positive or negative, as they are really the only way for me to get a good sense of what people think of my ideas.

Of course, I'm also not trying to be an attention whore, so if you don't feel like commenting on anything that's absolutely fine with me. Just a reminder that all comments are very much appreciated and I do not have a problem with threadomancy. :)

Have a very nice day.
Participate in my hard SF worldbuilding project: The Known Galaxy. Come to our message board and experience my unique brand of terribleness!

"One is respected and judged only as a human being. It is an appalling experience."
Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness.

"Open your mind and hear what your heart wants to deny."
Samuel Anders, nBSG, Daybreak, Part 2.
Mobius 1
Global Mod

Re: Announcement: commenting on old posts

Post by Mobius 1 »

I'm getting to it, I'm getting to it. :) I guess it's just something you have to get used to. I've been making two with just two solid readers for my verse since, well, ever (though I trapped them by using characters they creating for an RP in my verse, mwaha). In the end, we're all kinda selfish- we don't really get up and read someone's verse when they don't really hit ours - try starting with the giantic mess (but in a good sort of way) that is OZ Comix!, for example. Just don't give up on the verse; we've got too many dead ones floating around already.

Anyway, in short, I'm getting to it. :)
SHADOW TEMPEST BLACK || STB2: MIDNIGHT PARADOX
The day our skys fe||, the heavens split to create new skies.
Somes J

Re: Announcement: commenting on old posts

Post by Somes J »

Mobius 1 wrote:In the end, we're all kinda selfish- we don't really get up and read someone's verse when they don't really hit ours
True, this is a problem with me as well unfortunately.
Anyway, in short, I'm getting to it. :)
Like I said, no pressure. If nobody feels like commenting that's absolutely fine. I just wanted to make sure everybody understands I don't have a problem with comments on stuff that's been sitting around for a week/month/year etc (of course, the last two aren't an issue for me yet).
Participate in my hard SF worldbuilding project: The Known Galaxy. Come to our message board and experience my unique brand of terribleness!

"One is respected and judged only as a human being. It is an appalling experience."
Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness.

"Open your mind and hear what your heart wants to deny."
Samuel Anders, nBSG, Daybreak, Part 2.